PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT HEALTH (ENERGY BOOSTERS)
Personal development health: Do the following ten
things for just the next fortnight and you will be amazed at how much more energy you will have at your disposal. The more you put in the more you get out.
1. Eat foods that are easy to digest. It takes 35 hours to digest a medium sized steak but only 1 hour to digest a piece of fruit. That's why we often feel tired after eating a big meal, our digestive systems are working overtime in order to break down all the food we've just eaten. Therefor if you want to promote healthy living, eat foods that are easy to digest.
2. Eat high energy foods. The top fifteen energy producing foods are:- Turkey, Salmon, Nuts, Fruit, Spinach, Brown Rice, Yoghurt, Tea, Baked Beans, Diced Butternut Squash, Brocolli, Tomatoes, Oats, Honey, Crispbreads.
Personal development health quote: "Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution towards a vegitarian diet." Albert Einsein. (1879-1955)
3. Only worry about things you can influence and take action to solve these problems. Dice them up into small pieces and deal with the easiest part through to the hardest.
4. Don't hold grudges, research shows that the average person uses up more than 30% of their energy thinking about how to get the better of other people...Don't!. The only person that will suffer is you.
6. Don't take life too seriously, laugh as much as possible, when it's appropriate of course!
Personal development health quote: "Always laugh when you can. It's cheap medicine." Lord Byron. (1788-1824)
7. Fresh air. Get outdoors as much as possible, fresh air is a great energy booster and a must for healthy living. Also work in cool temperatures, heat will automatically make you feel tired.
8. Get a good nights sleep. If you struggle sleeping try mentally repeating the word 'yawning' over and over. The reason we yawn is because the body is too tired to fuction normally. Thus by suggesting the word to yourself you are simply putting the process into reverse.
9. Get started. Do the majority of your work early on in the day. The momentum you build up will carry you through the rest of it.
10. Pace yourself. Exercise patience in life. Try to live a balanced, happy life, have lots of fun and don't burn yourself out. Enhance your personal-development one small step at a time.
Good luck with your personal development objectives.
Personal Development Health. (Main Page)
Personal Development Homepage.